Hillcrest Agency Services
Once you have become a client of Hillcrest Agency, we want you to expect a high level of professional care. The staff is well trained and licensed to give your service request a high priority. It is important for our new clients, as well as prospective clients, to understand the structure of the Agency.
There are over 10 major insurance carriers available to clients when insuring through Hillcrest Agency. The Agency also operates as a brokerage, insuring hard to place risks through alternative markets. Our specialty areas include Environmental Insurance, Self Storage Program, Professional Liability and Real Estate Development. See the separate section on the website for these types of insurance.
Some of the basic services you will receive as a Hillcrest Agency client are:
- Communication - An experienced staff member will answer the telephone when you call, and handle your service request. The preferred method of communication with our clients is through email.
- Security - We have secure data and file storage at the Agency office, and welcome questions from our clients on our protection.
- Claims – The Claims Department at Hillcrest Agency is staffed with experienced agents and consultants to move your claim through the process.
- Insurance Reviews - Annual insurance reviews are provided at renewal time to determine any changes in operations or additional coverages needed.
- Certificates of Insurance - Evidence of Insurance for a mortgage closing, new vehicle purchase and to show insurance for a contractor’s project are sent in a timely manner. We can deal directly with the mortgagee, attorney or car dealer to facilitate the correct paperwork and save the client time.
- Premium Payment – Premiums can be paid on installments through company direct billing or through financing. Hillcrest Agency has relationships with 3 different finance companies to provide low interest rates to clients.
- Policy Documents – Most of our carriers are sending policies to the Agency in electronic form. We then deliver the policies to our clients in the same method. Some policies are sent directly by the company to our insureds, and we receive a copy for review.