Commercial Auto

Commercial Auto Insurance Covers the Vehicles Owned and Used in Your Business

Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Medical Payments, Comprehensive and Collision coverage are written for all vehicles from private passenger autos to tractor trailers. Even if you are not at fault in an auto accident, a Commercial Auto policy can pay for injuries and property damage. Hillcrest agents work with our clients during the claims process.

Vehicles on the road are a high risk for business owners. Driver training and monitoring is important for safety and to avoid accidents. Hiring experienced drivers with good driving records is recommended.

Trucks & Autos Insured for:

  • Contractors
  • Manufacturers
  • Medical Transportation
  • Trucking Companies
  • Fuel Oil and Propane Dealers
  • Environmental Contractors
  • Waste Haulers

What We Offer

Commercial Automobile

High Limits of Liability are needed to fully insure vehicles used in business. Accidents can be severe with multiple injured parties and damaged vehicles. Your business is in jeopardy when lawsuits arise. Physical damage protects your own vehicles with option deductibles available.

Hired & Non-Owned Auto

If you rent or hire an auto or truck to use in your business, and are involved in an accident, Hired Car coverage pays the Liability and Physical Damage. A nonowned vehicle is an auto owned by an employee used for business. Should they be in an accident, your business is insured under Non-Owned Auto Liability. The physical damage is covered under the employee’s insurance for their own vehicle.

Driver Other Car Coverage

This endorsement added to the Commercial Auto policy gives the named driver coverage when driving another auto. The coverage is typically written for a business owner who is furnished a company car and has no automobile in his personal name. Other family members can be included for coverage.

How We Save Time
For Our Clients

Hillcrest agents streamline the paperwork, provide fast turnaround for service requests and coordinate claims so our clients can spend time growing their business.

Phone: 860-339-5534
Fax: 860-339-5659

Hillcrest Agency
1201 Boston Post Rd.
Westbrook, CT 06498

How can we help you today?

A little information can tell us a lot before we speak in person. 


8 + 8 =

1 Step 1
powered by FormCraft



P: 860-339-5534

F: 860-339-5659


Hillcrest Agency

1201 Boston Post Rd.

Westbrook, CT 06498