Specialized Insurance Coverage for the Self-Storage Facility Owner or Investor
Your Unique Self-Storage Business
- Existing Facilities
- New Construction
- Mobile Storage
- Records Storage
- For Single or Multiple Locations
- Self Directed Drive-Up Access
Our Innovative Solutions
- With numerous carries, we’ll find the best rate available
- Our customized coverage analysis assures you pay for only the protection you need
- Direct access to carriers for claims assistance to help you get more just when you need more
Are You Properly Covered
Without Paying Too Much?
The specialized nature of a self-storage business calls for customized protection – but that doesn’t mean high, “custom” pricing. The specialists at Hillcrest understand your business and can put together the right coverage without unnecessary costs.
With Hillcrest Agency’s Experience & Large Network of Carriers,
Let Us See If We Can Save You Money!
So, Tell Us About Your Self-Storage Facility…
From the People Who Understand Your Business As Well As You Do
Specializing In Self-Storage Insurance for Over 10 Years
Fast Quotes & Delivery of Certificates; Clear Advice
Offering Clear Advice for Special Insurance
With the Ability to Provide End-to-End Protection
For Facilities Under Construction or Remodel
- General Liability
- Builder’s Risk
- Equipment & Tool Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Vehicle & Trailer
For Existing Self-Storage Facilities
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- Premises Pollution
- Sale & Disposal Liability
- Customers’ Goods Liability
If You Have A Standard Commercial Property Policy – You Have the Wrong Coverage!
Self-Storage facilities offer a solid, long-term investment opportunity. But, they also have inherent risks:
- You can’t “police” what is stored in your units – making potential pollution clean-up expenses a real possibility.
- Hazmat stripping and cleaning after someone used a unit for a meth lab
- Spills from chemical, solvent, gas or oil containers
- Mold and toxic mold allergens
- We know that coverage for contents is the tenants’ responsibility. But a fire, flood or accident caused by you, a tenant or a contractor can put you at risk for paying your customers.