Specialized Insurance Coverage for the Self-Storage Facility Owner or Investor
Your Unique Self-Storage Business
- Existing Facilities
- New Construction
- Mobile Storage
- Records Storage
- For Single or Multiple Locations
- Self Directed Drive-Up Access
Our Innovative Solutions
- With numerous carries, we’ll find the best rate available
- Our customized coverage analysis assures you pay for only the protection you need
- Direct access to carriers for claims assistance to help you get more just when you need more
From the People Who Understand Your Business As Well As You Do
Specializing In Self-Storage Insurance for Over 10 Years
Fast Quotes & Delivery of Certificates; Clear Advice
Offering Clear Advice for Special Insurance
With the Ability to Provide End-to-End Protection
For Facilities Under Construction or Remodel
- General Liability
- Builder’s Risk
- Equipment & Tool Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Vehicle & Trailer
For Existing Self-Storage Facilities
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- Premises Pollution
- Sale & Disposal Liability
- Customers’ Goods Liability
If You Have A Standard Commercial Property Policy – You Have the Wrong Coverage!
Self-Storage facilities offer a solid, long-term investment opportunity.
But, they also have inherent risks:
- You can’t “police” what is stored in your units – making potential pollution clean-up expenses a real possibility.
- Hazmat stripping and cleaning after someone used a unit for a meth lab
- Spills from chemical, solvent, gas or oil containers
- Mold and toxic mold allergens
- We know that coverage for contents is the tenants’ responsibility. But a fire, flood or accident caused by you, a tenant or a contractor can put you at risk for paying your customers.
Are You Properly Covered
Without Paying Too Much?
The specialized nature of a self-storage business calls for customized protection – but that doesn’t mean high, “custom” pricing. The specialists at Hillcrest understand your business and can put together the right coverage without unnecessary costs.